Monday, April 16, 2012

PSSA Prep Rally

So...I haven't been on here in so long I almost forgot how to post!  J/K of course, but in all seriousness, it's been too long!  The kids did AWESOME on the PSSA and worked hard for two weeks.  They worked so hard, we watched the Smurf Movie, lol.  I wanted to post some pictures (and make an attempt at posting video again) from the PSSA Prep Rally, where EJ the DJ did an amazing job of getting the kids totally pumped for all that hard work!  Here are some photos!

EJ the DJ

Our class getting ready!

More pics of our Class!

Jared got called up as a contestant first!

Slates are ready for working!

Girls hard at work

"I know it!  I know it!!"

Nick got called forward too!

So did Frank!

The Garbage Patch Kids!!!!
Yes, at the end of the day, my kids tried to pretend they were recycling bags. 
Do you think it worked???

No comments:

Post a Comment